Welcome to my blog:) I hope that today brings you happiness and good health!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Away and Back

I didn't have time to write that I was going away for a week to see both children-one in each direction (North and South) for their 22 nd birthdays.
We got back last night (today is their actual birthdate) and boy are we both thrilled to be hear! It was alot of driving and sitting around which is surprisingly exhausting.
So we are back to the routine of life. We left and the grass was brown. Now its green. I will be outside exploring today and perhaps will have things to say tomorrow.
See you then.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my, 22! Tell me it isn't so. Where has that time gone? I remember when I first found your blog, they were still in high school. Happy birthday and I hope everyone had a lovely time. :)

    Nothing like a long trip to remember how sweet home is. Enjoy putting your feet up, however briefly, because I know that lovely greeness outside will be calling you every second. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you beleive it? I felt so weird celebrating with adults because I felt like it was not enough to not have a party and only a cake. I think I need grandchildren! Very happy to be home!

      Delete